Home About Us Links Contact Us

[Permit Applications]

There are currently two main permit application forms approved by the Department of Water Resources. They include the Water Use Permit application form and the Well Drilling Permit application form.  There is a non-refundable $25 permit application fee for each permit requested.  Completed permit application forms and applicable fee payments can be submitted in person, through the U.S. mail, email or through package delivery services such as UPS, Fed-Ex, etc.

At present, all non-emergency and long-term water uses and all water well drilling activities are regulated under the above-two application forms. However, for special and certain short-term water uses—such as importing water onto the Nation from outside sources—an "Import" permit may be employed, at the discretion of the TCOB DWR. Fees remain the same for these permits.